Visit Alcatraz & San Fransisco City Tour
- Discover hidden sights not included in other San Francisco city tours or guide books!
- Make sure of your visit to Alcatraz, San Francisco′s top attraction, which often sells out weeks in advance
- City sightseeing can be tailored to the wishes of the group
- Comfortable vehicle with plenty of leg-room
- Small tour allows more personal attention from your guide
- Book with confidence! Our local partners are highly rated by users of Trip Advisor
Combine a visit to historic Alcatraz with an exclusive city tour of San Francisco.
Spend the morning getting the low-down on Alcatraz Island, former lighthouse, fortress and infamous state prison. Discover its grim and gritty history and get an insider’s view of the prison years from an excellent audio tour.
In the afternoon, let a knowledgeable city guide reveal the soul of San Francisco on an trip that gets to places other tours don’t reach. Discover the rich history of the ‘City by the Bay’ from 1849 Gold Rush, to the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake to 1960s ‘Flower Power’. See key landmarks like Coit Tower, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and Lombard Street. Hear the stories that surround them and admire the magnificent views.
This luxury excursion feels like a private tour because the size of the group is small and, along with other guests, you can make suggestions about the places you’d like to see.
San Fransisco City Tour Sightsee:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Bay Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Ocean Beach
- Lombard Street
- Coit Tower
- Twin Peaks
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Candlestick Park
Alcatraz & San Fransisco City Tour Includes:
- Ferry and tickets to Alcatraz (worth $26)
- Alcatraz Cellhouse Audio Tour (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch and Mandarin)
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned mini-bus or mini-van
- Taxes and permit fees
- Hotel pick-up & Drop off
- Food and drink