Bankok Tuk-Tuk Sightseeing – Explore the city of Bangkok like never before!
- Traveling in a tuk tuk gives you a true feel for the streets of Bangkok
- Shop for keepsakes at an Indian-style market
- Marvel at the Phra Sumeru Fortress and enjoy the panoramic views from atop the Golden Mount
- Calm you senses with a visit to the Buddhist heritage structure of Wat Pho.
- Immerse yourself completely with the natural fragrance of flowers at Pak Klong Talad flower market
- “Say goodbye” to bad luck at the Amulet Market!
- Explore the culture and flavours of “Little India”
Hop into a three-wheeled tuk tuk and putt-putt through the bustling capital of Thailand.
Visit a fortress that recalls the greatness of Bangkok under King Rama I, and learn about the spiritual significance of amulets in Thai culture while you browse a market of religious curios.
The Wat Phra Chetuphon temple features an enormous golden statue of the Buddha in repose, and the Phahurat Market provides a little taste of India in the heart of Thailand.
Tour the Wat Saket temple and climb to the top of the Golden Mount, where you’ll have incredible photo opportunities.
Bankok Tuk-Tuk Sightseeing includes:
- Transportation in a tuk tuk
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off