Best of Barcelona – Skip the line to La Sagrada Familia & Casa Batlló
- No waiting in line to visit Barcelona’s tourist hot-spot, the Sagrada Familia
- See the masterpieces of the Modernisme Architecture Movement of the 1900s
- Visit the Passeig de Gràcia and Antoni Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece, Sagrada Familia
- Experience the creative brilliance of Gaudi in the noted buildings of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- A local guide well-versed in the works of Antoni Gaudi will accompany you
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
Explore Barcelona’s architectural masterpieces and visit some of Gaudi’s legendary works in this skip-the-line Gaudi tour. Accompanied by a well-informed guide, visit and study some of the most spectacular buildings and sights of Barcelona, designed by Antoni Gaudi, the visionary architect of Barcelona’s modernist period in the early 1900s.
Walk along the bustling and lively streets of Passeig de Gràcia, lined with luxury and designer shops. A broad elegant avenue frequented by wealthy Barcelonians, Gaudi’s distinctive architectural style can be observed in the modernist lampposts and tiles for the pavement. Visit two of the noted buildings La Pedrera and Casa Batlló and feast your eyes on the exceptional and imaginative style of Antoni Gaudi.
Best of Barcelona – Skip the line to La Sagrada Familia & Casa Batlló Overview:
The Sagrada Familia, the jewel in the crown of Antoni Gaudi’s works, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the unique elements of Gaudi’s craft – detail, symbols, structural secrets and technical innovation as your guide gives you an insight into Gaudi’s architectural prowess.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Sagrada Familia
- Entrance to Casa Batlló
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off