Food Truck Crawl New York – A different food experience in New York!
Get a taste of the streets of Manhattan on this 2-hour walking tour that explores the past and present of New York’s street food industry and the challenges of running these thriving but demanding small businesses. Each tour includes generous tastings from some of the best food carts and trucks in New York City – the menu rotates from week to week, but tastings on your tour may include falafel and lamb off the bone, halal chicken and rice, Korean short ribs, Indian kati rolls, Belgian waffles, and Mexican quesadillas or tacos, all prepared in these amazing curbside kitchens. But beyond the amazing food, you will also get the chance to meet working street vendors, understand the rules and regulations they navigate every day, and learn what to takes to launch and run a successful street food business. You will never look at street food the same way again!
Food Truck Crawl New York Tour Highlights:
- 2-hour walking tour of Manhattan’s Financial District or Midtown
- Includes 5-6 tastings from some of the best street food vendors in New York City
- Walk just a few blocks, and taste cuisine from around the world
- Get a postcard map featuring local vendors
- Learn what it takes to run a demanding food cart or truck from the vendors themselves * A portion of ticket sales goes to support the Street Vendor Project