Great Wall along Mutianyu from Beijing – Explore one of the world wonders!
- Perfect for those looking for a challenging hike along the Great Wall
- Enjoy sweeping panoramic views from the three watch towers along this section
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Visit to a Cloisonne factory included
The Mutianuy section is located in Huairou County about 45 miles from Beijing and spans over 2 kilometres in a landscape of lofty blue mountains and high ridges. This excursion to Mutianyu, a prominent section of one of the world’s wonders, offers a quieter Great Wall experience compared to the popular Badaling section.
The Mutianuy section is mainly constructed from granite which has made it one of the best-preserved sections of the Wall. An optional cable car ride is available but those looking for a challenge can climb more than 1,400 steps to the top. Mutianyu Great Wall is much steeper than Badaling Great Wall, and a more challenging climb.
A visit to a nearby Cloisonne Factory is also included in this half day tour.
Great Wall along Mutianyu from Beijing Includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
Cable car ride