Take a guided bus tour to see the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in New York City, the most filmed city in the world. Relax as your tour guide, a local actor or actress entertains and informs you throughout this one-of-a-kind NYC sightseeing experience.
– Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Barneys, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
– Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
– Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
– See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
– Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve.
– Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
See how New York City sparkles during the holidays as you spot iconic landmarks and you’re guided to some of the city’s hidden gems. You’ll visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed and match them to movie clips you’ll see on screen along the way! Whether you’re visiting New York or looking for a unique holiday experience in your hometown, this sightseeing excursion is sure to spread holiday cheer!