Iguazu Falls – Argentinian & Brazilian Sides
From the intoxicating panoramic views in Brazil, to the wet and intimate walking trails in Argentina – our Iguazu Falls tour package will help you enjoy the full magic of this captivating natural wonder.
Iguazu Falls – Argentinian & Brazilian Sides Includes:
- 2 tours over 2 days: 1 full day in Argentina and a half day in Brazil.
- Transfer to/from hotels in Puerto Iguazu.
- Professional park guide.
- Walking circuits around the parks.
- EXTRA: This package also includes transfer from the airport or bus terminal to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Optional Activities in Argentina:
A. Nautical Adventure Option:
- Speedroat ride to the falls (12 min).
B. Great Adventure Option:
- Professional guide.
- Jeep tour through the jungle.
- Boat ride on the Iguazu River (8km).
Optional Activity in Brazil:
C. Helicopter Flight Option:
- 10 minutes flight from Brazilian side.
Available days and hours:
- Monday to Sunday.
- Departs for Argentinian side at 8am.
- Departs for Brazilian side at 8am and 2pm.
- Argentinian side: 8 hours approx.
- Brazilian side: 6 hours approx.