Sex and The City Hotspots Tour in New York
On this guided Sex and the City tour, follow in the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda – you’ll drink where they drank, shop where they shopped, and gossip where they gossiped. The sightseeing tour, with On Location Tours, includes more than 40 locations from the show! Whether you’re a Sex and the City fan eager to learn more about your favorite show or a tourist looking for an entertaining way to see Manhattan’s best neighborhoods, the Sex and the City Hotspots tour is a must-do!
While many of the interior scenes were shot at Silver Cup Studios in Long Island City, much of the series was shot “on location” making New York City itself the fifth star of HBO’s Sex and the City. We’ve also added locations from Sex and the City: The Movie to bring the experience full circle! In addition to seeing the sites from the show, you’ll also have exclusive access to special discounts.
Sex and The City Hotspots Tour Incudes:
- Visit the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- Walk past Carrie’s famous brownstone stoop
- Hop into the Pleasure Chest where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Reminisce Miranda’s embarrassing underwear moment in the Village
- Venture into the trendy neighborhood, MePa, where the girls frequent
- Pass the café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie & Co. at Greenwich Village boutiques
- Indulge in cupcakes like when Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
Magnificent Midtown Manhattan
Leaving from a classic Midtown site, the tour begins with glamorous Manhattan destinations. Perhaps the most famous is The Plaza Hotel, where Carrie Bradshaw said goodbye to Mr. Big and also where Mr. Big hosted his engagement party – to another girl! Continuing down New York’s famous Fifth Avenue, we’ll people watch, window shop, and catch up on all the latest gossip, from the SATC movie to the actresses’ live and everything in between.
In Midtown, you’ll also see on the Sex and the City Hotspots Tour:
- The upscale restaurant where Samantha Jones met her senior citizen millionaire
- The storied jeweler where Charlotte York picked her engagement ring
- The New York Public Library, site of the would-be wedding of Carrie and Big
- The chi-chi department store where the ladies discussed Alexander Petrovsky
- The quaint church where Samantha wooed “the Friar”
- ABC Carpet & Home, where Charlotte and Bunny McDougal fought over a bed