Bankok Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Tour – Bangkok Sightseeing!
- The fabulous Grand Palace is a must-see for all visitors to Bangkok
- Marvel at the exquisite Emerald Buddha in Thailand′s holiest site
- Knowledgeable local English-speaking guid
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
No visit to Bangkok is complete without a trip to the dazzling Grand Palace, the city’s most famous landmark.
Built in 1782, the Grand Palace of Bangkok is a stunning testament to the brilliant architectural and decorative skills of the Thai people.
You’ll see proud golden domes, inspirational spires, mosaics of glass or porcelain, exotic wall murals, richly carved and gilded roof supports, doors and windows adorned with mother-of-pearl inlay or gold and black lacquer work, multi-hued tiled roofs, and enormous bronze or brightly colored statues.
You will also have the chance to visit the enchanting Temple of the Emerald Buddha – Thailand’s holiest shrine.
Bankok Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Tour Includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned mini-van
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
Food and drinks