Cape Town Wine Tour – Perfect experience for wine lovers!
- Fall in love with the many charms of Stellenbosch
- Explore the best preserved historic town in South Africa
- Stunning scenery and splendid photo-opportunities
- Taste the wines that made Stellenbosch famous
- Marvel at Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian architecture
An easy car journey from the cosmopolitan buzz of Cape Town takes you to the historic town of Stellenbosch – renowned for its wines and spectacular surroundings.
Located in the scenic heart of the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch has vineyards and mountain trails that have been the source of inspiration to poets and artists for centuries!
Wander the pretty streets lined with magnificent oaks, which offer welcome relief from the hot sun. Experience the small-town atmosphere and leisurely lifestyle in a place surrounded by nature’s bounty. Admire the attractive neo-Dutch, Georgian and modern-Victorian architecture with its clean lines, fine detail and elegant proportions.
Enjoy a wine tasting to discover why Stellenbosch is known as ‘Cabernet Country’!
Cape Town Wine Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide (driver and guide for larger groups)
- 1 or 2 wine-tasting sessions depending on time available