Food Tour in Nice – Make your trip a food trip in France!
Not quite French, not quite Italian, Nice’s complex history has strongly influenced its culinary culture and traditions. Prepare to surprise your palate with tastes as delightful as they are unexpected: it’s Nice, it’s different.
Have you heard of a Torta de Blea or Estocafica? Tried the delicious Pan Bagna or chickpea pancake known as Socca? If your interest is piqued by these mysterious words, then this is the tour for you.
Distinctive, original and authentic, the Niçoise cuisine is a mirror of the region: a fascinating combination of tastes and cultures, shaped by the sunlight and defined by the beauty of its simplicity.
Food Tour in Nice Stops & activities:
• Cultural and historical explanations of the Old Town
• 15 food tastings (equivalent of breakfast and light lunch)
• 1 wine tasting + 1 olive oil tasting
• Visit to the market of Cours Saleya
• Visite to a Baroque Church