London Sightseeing Tour
The popular London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour allows you to see places in this wonderful city at your own pace and create the perfect sightseeing tour in London.
Going openly with a double decker, the London Hop-on, the Hop-Off Tour, run by the Original London Sightseeing Company, has 6 lines and more than 50 stops, meaning that all the best beloved sights in London are included. Frequent departures every 20-30 minutes, which means that you save more time for anything else during your stay.
London Sightseeing Tour Highlights:
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Bridge
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Kensington, Palace Gate
- Cromwell Gardens
- Trafalgar Square
- London Bridge
- Royal Albert Hall
- Big Ben
- Hyde Park
London Sightseeing Tour Includes:
- 24 or 48 hours London Hop-On, Hop-Off Ticket
- Free Hop-on, Hop-Off Thames cruise between Westminster and Tower Pier
- 3 different theme tours, leave comment on the desired tour:
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Walking Tour:
Tower Pier – First Cruise at 10 – Final Cruise at 18:00.
Westminster Pier – First cruise at 10:10 cruise at 5:20.
Tower Pier – First Cruise at 10 – Final Cruise at 18:00