- View one of nature′s finest artworks with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
- The magnificent Caves of Drach are a ′must do′ in Mallorca
- Enjoy a classical concert within the splendid caverns
- See Lake Martel – the world′s largest underground lake
- Visit a pearl factory and find out how the famous Majorca pearls are made
Mallorca Drach Caves from Cala D’or
Step into an astonishing fairytale world when you enter the amazing Caves of Drach (Caves of the Dragon).
These vast caverns are crammed full of stunning limestone rock formations in a fantastic array of natural sculptures. Look around and you will see shapes resembling organ pipes, columns, tree roots, icicles, draperies, castles and much more.
The magical effect is enhanced by beautiful illuminations and reflections in the crystal clear pools within the caverns. Rainbow banding in the rock created by thousands of years of mineral deposition adds to the enchantment.
The caves form a natural auditorium and the high point of your tour will be a classical concert beside a vast underground lake – a truly unique experience.
The day trip also includes a visit to a pearl factory, where you can see for yourself how Mallorca’s celebrated imitation pearls are made.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Tour in English, Spanish, French & German (Italian optional)