Wildlife Safari Cape Town – Explore the incredible Savannah and animals!
- An exciting taste of real Africa
- Etched-in-memory encounters with lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and more
- Marvel at ancient rock art
- Experience an intimate wildlife safari
- Learn about Aquila’s quest to save the cheetah
- See migratory birds enjoying the wetlands
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the open
Take a walk on the wild side when you encounter some of Africa’s most spectacular animals! Set in the Southern Karoo Highlands against a backdrop of dramatic mountains, the Aquila Private Game Reserve is just two short hours from Cape Town by road.
Wildlife Safari – Cape Town Includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- English-speaking ranger
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Game drive
- Buffet lunch (meat/fish/veg/salads and dessert)
- Tea/coffee with lunch
- Drinks with lunch
On a fascinating game drive, you’ll see, lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and many more magnificent creatures!
You’ll also see the many migratory birds that stop off at Aquila’s wetland on their travels.
At the Animal Rescue Center, you’ll see cheetahs and learn about Aquila’s mission to help save this gorgeous big cat from extinction.
You’ll stand in awe of the centuries old Khoi-San rock art, detailed paintings done by shamans!
Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch, African style, under a thatched boma before departing for Cape Town.